Wednesday, August 30, 2017

The Lost Quilter

It has been a long time since I have posted on our BLOG but I have appreciated those penned by others.  The club has been a busy place while I have been touring in the northern hemisphere.  I am just getting my quilting mojo back and should soon appear needle in hand and a few hexies to sew.  I have no wonderful trips to quilt shops to report or amazing exhibitions to extoll over.  However I had a great family holiday and many memories to keep close.

My greatest quilting achievement was to introduce one niece, Cheryl, to the wonders of hexagons and by the time I left she was addicted.  We also had the opportunity to learn about board quilting.  With a dead iPhone and all my photos lost I have had to rely on others to produce a few contributions.  I learnt a hard lesson about iCloud!

Image may contain: indoor


No automatic alt text available.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Glo! We missed you and can't wait to hear all about your travels soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment! We love to hear what you think of goings on and will always try very hard to reply. To help us to do this, please make sure your email address is enabled in your Google ID. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...